285. The Founder said to himself that he was not destine to do something great with the solid and substantial assistance of men, money and material by the public. He came to the conclusion Mother wants to work in his won usual manner running his show single-handed and single-minded and single-pursed. The only big change was that when the world had turned a deaf ear to his request, Founder became more practical and , in a way, opened his religious-relief-hospital.The Founder with his wonderful miraculous powers went on relieving different varieties of miseries working hard day and night for the success of persons that come to him ; with a clear understanding which he now began to give persons that came to him in unambiguous words, about their having something to do ( whatever they liked ), to help him to be in financial position to do Mother's Work as he best thought fit. The Founder had helplessly no other go. A gent's appeal to the world had most miserably failed. The sudden change from free religious service to a charges how ever nominal , created a lot of unpleasantness.The Founder experienced another strange variety of worldly people. People would get relief of their worldly troubles at a nominal money parting and then would call that remuneration for the relief they had , to be a charity. He had to explain to them thus ," You go to a doctor. He cures you.You pay off the bill. Do you ever talk ??" You purchased a certain model of radio and invite us, whenever you switched it on. Don't fail to consult us whenever you want to change it and give a weekly or a monthly report about how much the radio fares? Do you ?? What a despicable lust for the power , so many people have in respect of religion , over religious institutes and religious persons !!!It is the world itself that drives saints to the absolute need of kicking the world. If they don't, the world would swallow them up.
286. Founder said to himself," We would laugh when any one would talk to them like the above , but exactly that is the mentality of so many and most of the persons that came to me .They say," Marwaris count their interest thrice, to be for the months of Holi, Shimga and Falgun. "
287. The Founder is very bitter when he repeats," There is no choo mantar under Mai-ism " , because he has seen mountains of ignorance on all sides. There is a class of most credulous persons , who believe God's help coming forth in physically impossible ways and they would sit hand-folded.There is another class of atheistic or agnostic men who can not see God's hand in ant happening, however convincing it may be to the ordinary believer. There is however a third variety of world-dipped beings , who keep their doors always closed and locked against any hearing or thinking about what does not affect them on the purely materialistic plane. Such people never waste an atom of their physical or mental energy nor do they render any service or make any sacrifice , however small, which does not go top help their little dwarfed narrowed down confined selves.
288. Founder states," Mother's Grace I experienced from stage to stage and step to step while Mai Niwas construction was undertaken and the Founder entered Mai Niwas at the midnight hour of 4-3-1949 , all alone himself and his MOTHER. A grand function of Mother's worship was held on Friday, 1st April 1949 , when more than five hundred people attended the worship." Founder continues ," Mother's Grace is to be enjoyed in hardships when we are saved.In an elephant and horse rider combat, the rider has to snatch away a thousand-rupee-note attached to TO the elephant's tusk. Thousands of people enjoy the game. Where-from does the breath-suspending interest proceed ? It is from the rider's life-risk."
You see the elephant just near the horse. The whole spectator world shouts out " caught, caught, dead, dead.""The heart throbs, the eyes get wet, breath stops. " The horse jumps away and escapes the elephant's grip. The cry of indescribable joy rends the skies."
Founder sways," That is the pleasure of the devotee, which the devotees alone and Mother alone can enjoy. The world only knows calling the rider a fool for risking his life for the sake of a thousand rupee note. In reality, the note is nothing to the rider. He would enjoy the game even if one rupee note was there.
289. To reach the stage of being able to understand and appreciate how wonderfully Mother manages to save situations of Her devotees, is in itself a blessedness, denied to so many of us. There after comes the class of people who understand and appreciate but are selfish and ungrateful. Then comes the class of people who understand and appreciate and are grateful and service rendering, but who have no higher joy than the materialistic one of sense -pleasure and so and so forth.
The Founder has most carefully , as a result of his religious experience spread over so many years , described the evolutionary measures and stages in " Mother's Message " in pages 19 to 22 , under the heading " The process of evolution for Mother's Followers on attainment of Guru's Grace and Mother's Mercy " and the different stages of evolution in pages 40 to 45 of " Mai Guru Ananya Bhakti."
290.The Founder does not attach great value to what the world thinks of him, he is extremely anxious to leave a record of Mother's Grace instances . He says," At-least, let this new humbug disappear : Where is God and how is God going to help us ?? The very first foundation laying stone . One thing is people deny God , in the first instance, and the more important thing is , if God is there , they want him to serve them. They want God as servant and not as their as Master or Ideal for worship, spiritual progress and other allied religious selfless achievements.
AUTHOR : MAI SWARUP MAI MARKAND [ EDITIONS : 1952 & 2007 ]
The most appreciated representation of Mai-ism was at the Universal Religious Alliance World Congress held at Havana in Cuba from 23 October 1959 to 22 January 1960. Mai-ism was explained, discussed and commented upon in the World Congress by Revered Sister Duchesse Blanche Ledran, The Grand Chancellor of the Universal Religious Alliance. Mai-ism received the greatest approbation in this World Congress of the Universal Religious Alliance , which has a standing of over five decades. In fact it is one of the first most important universal religious institutes.
As stated in the Preliminary Report pertaining to the Congress held on 23 October 1959, the complete attendance at the Congress was around 3800 persons 2184 of which intergrated about 318 different official delegations, which came from 96 different countries. The representation was of 449 different sections and sub-sections of religious and various organisations. Further more , 43 countries had sent their official observers. Appreciation and truest understanding about Mai-ism by the said World Congress would be evident from these words; " We have received valuable literature from all quarters of the world, which amply reveals that the regeneration of man as at the hand, as well as that a new age ( Aquarian ) is being ushered in taking shape of a brand new Spiritual Civilisation. We recommend such sources of research. We recommend Mai-ism and the Mai-Institute of Santa Cruz West, Bombay - 54 India." ]
- EXTRACT FROM " MOTHER'S MESSAGE "- PAGE 40 - 41.
PLEASE ALSO REFER TO LINKS :