455.The hard fact of hardest facts is "you hear, you see, you passed through certain experiences which are sure to open your eyes , but you don't believe." On the top of it , you don't say"you don't believe". Such a confessional admission come in the way of your favorable position of creating certain impressions , securing certain advantages and utilising certain opportunities of exploitation."
456. Founder states : And it is that which has come in the way of all religious irreligiosity -eradicators. I am talking to you of the subtle-most point just at the lowest bottom point of the root. I am telling you something which you and I have heard hundreds of times but which I have been able to see only after years of austerities and experience.It is this. Faith or no faith , Belief or no belief, this is the point of final dual fight , in the palace of the invaded country's king, nay, in his very harem.
Both armies fight with victory or defeat on either side , but the final deciding factor is the duel in the very heart of the palace and harem. Even though invaded king's army were successful, if he is killed at the harem , every other victory has no meaning. On the other hand although his army ha suffered defeats , if he kills either the invader, just in the single hand duel, invaders army gets scattered and he retains his sovereignty.
457. This final duel fight is the final deciding factor.If there is a deceitful well with a tempting green lawn as its cover , we can understand, the falling therein of hundreds, if there is none to inform every one that approaches the well. A beginner , a young inexperienced zealous saint, there being no guidance of the past left to him about the predecessors experiences , fondly believes " let me put a board of warning". He does that. Still hundreds fall. H\e goes one step more. "Let me station here a living guard (of persuasion and not compulsion)", still, hundreds fall.He goes still one step more. He himself, killing his hunger and thirst, sits there cautioning every one , still hundreds fall. He became still more energetic.He is preparing records , so many died on Monday, so many on Tuesday, etc., still, hundreds fall. He prepares a list of persons dead and does not allow anyone to go before he reads the list. Still hundreds fall. He establishes a studio. He installs a showroom of all photographs of persons drowned. Still hundreds fall.
Wonder of wonders!! He has ruined his whole life in preaching at every cost of his , his money, his ease, his sleep and rest, and yet , not an iota of success !! Why ? What is the reason !! IT IS UNBELIEF at the bottom. " He raises his voice and shouts .He keeps a man to warn. He fixed boards to inform , he installs studios of dead persons .All gone to waste .Are these boards , guards , studios , etc. of no use ??
458. The Founder says,"They are of absolutely no real use, all your money of raising temples , opening free libraries, arranging series of lectures .Nothing is of any real avail, if the unbelief is there." Make sure, Belief and Faith are there.If there is the smallest spark, that is more than enough to raise up a burning flame. But if it is not there , don't waste your life in flogging dead cavalry.
You shout, you deafen world's ears , but which devil hears you? if unbelief is there ?? And which devil understands you rightly??
459. Just study the attitude of ghost possessed wife.The husband of a wife prays and prays and gets the Mother's Lotus Feet Ablution water from the Founder.With all the caresses, the husband hands over the bottle and asks her to drink. She has an idea, her husband has fallen in love with her more beautiful sister and the husband has brought slow poison mixture .She pores it away in the sink.All courtesy, thanks giving," Who else will die like this for me ?" every thing is there , but the water ha snot touched even the lip.Everybody is wondering why the water is so ineffective " So many are cured and why not she ?" - is the wonder of the husband and the Founder. Only the wife, the ghost and the sink know why of it.
460. Similarly, regarding a wife -venomed husband.He and his wife are staying away from his parents and suffering from poverty which does not permit two square meals. His father who is millionaire entreats him prostrating to him ," Why should you and your wife be so unhappy, when I have so much ? You come on with me and stay with me till your life ." The venom is this : - A woman taking revenge on the family , for having been insulted with refusal of her passionate overtures to the father in her young age has created and poured out the poison. The son's wife is made to believe" The father-in -law has an evil eye on her. " The more and more father presses and prostrates , the more ferocious becomes the son's refusal.Says he," I will beg in the street but wont come to you." The True Reason ?? none knows except the revengeful woman.
Thus, once the ghost is in or the wickedness has captured you - all efforts, the scriptures,pilgrimages, worships etc., all go useless.And the incorrigibility reaches its last stage of " the dual fight in the palace itself." There are different stages from which the original restoration would be possible ,as when boards are hung up or when guards are stationed or when the studios are installed.But when the disease goes still deeper , it is only "the dual fight " that decides.
461. And that dual fight means the fight between you apparent and real self. If by the very nature of yours you are demoniac , with any amount of your merits , you are lost soul in the end. If your nature of a divine soul , in spite of your all sinfulness , in the end you are a saved soul. If you are a demon-like you will by courtesy and hypocrisy and falsehood say," Yes" to everything about Divinity , but when the final stage comes, the smiling " Yes " will turn into the most terrible ghastly " No ".
On the other hand , if you are finally of a Divine nature all your most emphatic "No" will at the end turn to all-surrendering "Yes".In the first case , all your efforts at reformation , seemingly easily successful, will be finally thwarted by permanent constituent "No".In the second case, all your efforts of reformation seemingly most unsuccessful , will be fully victory crowned by the permanent latent but undeveloped "Yes". The other two cases of "no" leading to still higher "No" and "Yes" leading to still higher "Yes" are straight enough and easily understandable.There is nothing like change therein , it is only an intensity aggravation, addition and a multiplication.
462. The Founder says,"So much labour of the Guru and Shishya, and especially that of the Guru, is wasted because there are no intermediate tests and more because there is no entrance test itself.This is such a huge blunder in the modern methods of religious teachings , that he would like to place the sixteenth discourse of Bhagwad Geeta of Daivi and Asuri Sampatti s , as the every first Discourse of religious instruction after the introductory one. You have to see that the vessel in which you pour in your nectar juice is in the first place not leaky, and secondly that it is not made of an untinned or rusting material."
463. Here, we are speaking of , not righteousness, not virtuousness, not goodness , but Divine Childlikeness, which is essence of all these three put together in a melting pot over the fire of devotion. A child is easily pulled towards the righteous , virtuous and good persons and is terribly afraid of the reveres. ( In fact attraction of children is a test of proximity to Divine Mother.).It gets sickened in a foreign atmosphere and flies away therefrom .The child understands mind and heart so very instinctively .Children mostly speak truth and because of the latter , they can be very easily duped. They speak what they think and they acts as they speak. Some children get easily excited and can equally soothed over. Children get soon hot and soon cooled. They are like people who obtain what they want for the day and consume the same by the end of the day, with nothing to worry about and to disturb their sleep.They live, as it were, day to day with an ever-free-bird-heart.They have no deep future thinking .They do not indulge in imaginations. They are not deeply selfish , although they may appear to be selfish sometimes superficially and temporarily. Their earnings are small and trivial.They have no big ambitions and complex ambiguities. They have nothing like two different things as, one, the heart sweetness and sympathy , and another, the lip-sweetness or sympathy.Mother to them is everything and all-powerful and they have every confidence in her.A child is innocent, pure and sincere .One great of monster in mischief in life , viz., the sexual desire and sexual knowledge has not been born in the child's mind.A child takes life very lightly, has least temptations and is too tender and timid , not to fly away from all burdensome-ness and heaviness.Children's heart and mind are substantially are too clean , too simple for the Satan and for along and deep sorrow to step in. They are attached to nothing except their mother.No vultures build their nests in their heart homes .There is little light ,but absolutely no darkness. Their whiteness may be palish, but there is absolutely no blackness. "Unless we be like little children , we shall not enter heaven."
464. Founder has so often read the following from his "Mother's Message" and one most enchanting piece from Paramahamsa's saying , side by side.
His is :
Practise feeling that you are child. A child whom Mother could not but accept, however wicked. You automatically get confidence ; you regain your innocence , purity and sincerity and you raise yourself above worldwormness, sexuality and selfishness. You are off your cares, time is eternity for you and lief is lightened .Be Mother's child and Her lap shall be throbbing for you to have on itself.
AUTHOR : MAI SWARUP MAI MARKAND [ EDITIONS : 1952 & 2007 ]
The most appreciated representation of Mai-ism was at the Universal Religious Alliance World Congress held at Havana in Cuba from 23 October 1959 to 22 January 1960. Mai-ism was explained, discussed and commented upon in the World Congress by Revered Sister Duchesse Blanche Ledran, The Grand Chancellor of the Universal Religious Alliance. Mai-ism received the greatest approbation in this World Congress of the Universal Religious Alliance , which has a standing of over five decades. In fact it is one of the first most important universal religious institutes.
As stated in the Preliminary Report pertaining to the Congress held on 23 October 1959, the complete attendance at the Congress was around 3800 persons 2184 of which intergrated about 318 different official delegations, which came from 96 different countries. The representation was of 449 different sections and sub-sections of religious and various organisations. Further more , 43 countries had sent their official observers. Appreciation and truest understanding about Mai-ism by the said World Congress would be evident from these words; " We have received valuable literature from all quarters of the world, which amply reveals that the regeneration of man as at the hand, as well as that a new age ( Aquarian ) is being ushered in taking shape of a brand new Spiritual Civilisation. We recommend such sources of research. We recommend Mai-ism and the Mai-Institute of Santa Cruz West, Bombay - 54 India." ]
- EXTRACT FROM " MOTHER'S MESSAGE "- PAGE 40 - 41.