487. Founder was born on Datta Jayanti day, in the Full moonlight night of Margashirsha at about 4-30 A. M. (Brahma Muhurta), of 23rd December 1885. He asked to himself, secretly within himself, on 23rd December 1949, "Was it not likely that Paramahamsa was immensely joyful, because Mother had then decided the further needful, regarding Her work, commenced through Paramahamsa, and Mother had created, brought forth, deputed or prepared another soul, for the development of the Paramount Ideal of a Universal Religion centred round GOD AS MOTHER ?" A religion which had for its basis, the relationship of Mother and child between God and the devotee, which placed universality as the first commandment, and which dispensed with all less important issues, and laid the highest emphasis on living the life with Love, Service, Devotion and Self-surrender, to the extent possible ??
488. He began to analyse the whole situation. Paramhamsa and Swami Shree Vivekanand were not independent workers, working in their own way for something which they, with their own conclusions and only as for as they were concerned, thought best for the uplift of our suffering world. They were playing their parts in full fitting with some higher Major Grand Scheme, intended to be brought in to existence by a still Higher Power, GOD AS MOTHER.
489. We often have some scattered facts, appearing as independent facts by themselves, with no continuity and with lots of gaps and so many small connecting facts missing. As time passes and things take greater shape and development, we begin to see the whole continuity. When the blind Surdas was passing towards Lord Krishna, he could not see, he was at the end of a hill opposite another hill and a valley between the two. The Lord filled up the gap and Surdas paced further, as on a level ground.
Paramahamsa was a spiritual giant of one type. Vivekanand a practically working religious genius of another type. It must be clearly admitted he was not a prototype of his Master. Later, came another masterpiece-working of Mother, which resulted in the formation of Mai-ism. Each of the three workings marks a stage, and is a different factor and aspect, but a part of THE ONE, THE WHOLE.
490. With the strictest analysis of all the past, Founder believes that there was no "Mother's child" previous to Paramahamsa, although the idea of that relationship was not totally absent or unknown. We have so many great souls as Dattatreya, Parshuram, Agastyamuni, Vishvamitra, Sree Nigamantha Maha Desikar in South, Vallabha DHOLA in west, Ramaprasad in East, CHANDIDAS in North and so many others who surely approached Infinity with the conception of a Mother, or rather, God with Love and Mercy, but their such conception was only one along with so many other conceptions as well, working rather simultaneously. Even in some few cases, where there was the only conception of a Mother, there was nothing like unadulterated pure and simple Mother-and-child relationship conception. Maya, Shakti, Consortship, Kundalini, Nature, Mercy-aspect of God and so many other aspects were there as well, and all jumbled up, atleast for the unrealised. At best, those rarest souls were " devotees " and not " Mother's children ". Pure and simple Mother-and-child relationship, we see (at least, historically) for the first time in the life of Blessed Shree Ramakrishna.
Similarly, we do not find any predecessor of Swami Shree Vivekanand, who has tried to foster the spirit of a Universal outlook, in understanding and explaining every philosophy in the English-speaking world.
491. Founder says: If some day the world gives supremacy to the Ideal of Mother-and-child-relationship, the first honour of having been a Mother's Child goes to Blessed Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. If, on similar lines, the introducing of the universal outlook while interpreting the wonderful Hindu philosophy, has its unique value with the world, that credit goes largely to Swami Shree Vivekanand.
492. A baby is entirely at the mercy of its parents and the world. A boy asserts his existence and snatches his requirement. A man claims his share even in the ancestral property (in virtue of no other qualification except that he is now a man). As a seed grows into a plant, and the plant into a tree, it has its own individual forcefulness. Paramahamsa was content with himself living the life of a Mother's Child. Swami Vivekanand left this world, doing his best up to the last moment in the matter of the most needed work, of understanding Hinduism with a much more widened and universal outlook.
493. While we judge subtle matters of religion, we can't ignore the degrees and extents and practical actions and lives lived and the results left behind., in respect of deciding the relative merits and characteristics , of each one of the highly religious illustrious souls.There are many greater than greatest in this particular centuries old field of wholesale religion , but one who stands first in a particular one subject of many subjects of Religion and Religiosity, can not be ignored because of the all told greatness of so many others, who stand high on the whole.This is the view which wise judges should always have before them. The world has to bear the same reverence to one and all , of all religiously great souls , because each one has served , not to show what he was but to satisfy particular need of the world, at the particular situation of that particular age.It must also be never forgotten that each one had his own allotted mission. A viceroy may be anything himself , but he is there to carry out certain programmes and ruling policies , as per Supreme Majesty's command.
Nothing is more foolish than to believe that a villain part player is a villainous man and the reverse thereof. There is absolutely no belittling of one genius, when we speak of superiority of another , in particular line of his action.
494. Founder says," Well than, leaving aside the pre-historic past, the first Mother's child that was born was Paramahamsa, and the first Hindu philosopher and preacher that injected the element of a universal widened outlook in Hinduism , was Shri Swami Vivekanand. Next comes, the third stage . Mother brings into being, a baby. The baby , in course of years, becomes a boy, and the boy in his destined hour turns to be a man. The baby, the boy and the brief-holder are the developed forms of the very same Divine Will of Mother, taking shape with the laps of time. They are reflections and embodiments of the very same Divine Will.
EXTRACT FROM THE BOOK : MAI-ISM [ 777 NOTES, 734 PAGES ]
AUTHOR : MAI SWARUP MAI MARKAND [ EDITIONS : 1952 & 2007 ]
The most appreciated representation of Mai-ism was at the Universal Religious Alliance World Congress held at Havana in Cuba from 23 October 1959 to 22 January 1960. Mai-ism was explained, discussed and commented upon in the World Congress by Revered Sister Duchesse Blanche Ledran, The Grand Chancellor of the Universal Religious Alliance. Mai-ism received the greatest approbation in this World Congress of the Universal Religious Alliance , which has a standing of over five decades. In fact it is one of the first most important universal religious institutes.
As stated in the Preliminary Report pertaining to the Congress held on 23 October 1959, the complete attendance at the Congress was around 3800 persons 2184 of which intergrated about 318 different official delegations, which came from 96 different countries. The representation was of 449 different sections and sub-sections of religious and various organisations. Further more , 43 countries had sent their official observers. Appreciation and truest understanding about Mai-ism by the said World Congress would be evident from these words; " We have received valuable literature from all quarters of the world, which amply reveals that the regeneration of man as at the hand, as well as that a new age ( Aquarian ) is being ushered in taking shape of a brand new Spiritual Civilisation. We recommend such sources of research. We recommend Mai-ism and the Mai-Institute of Santa Cruz West, Bombay - 54 India." ]
- EXTRACT FROM " MOTHER'S MESSAGE "- PAGE 40 - 41.