602. Founder says : I have failed in this experiment of showing wonderful results of conversions and transformations , but, anyway, Sahara desert has been moistened with rains which have not gone in vain. If one values his labours as zero , any the smallest harvest makes him dance with joy, although the world may laugh at him as trying to squeeze out oil from sand.
603.The world's greatest blunder is here again.If water is to be pumped out from a well 60 feet deep and each stroke rises the water by one foot , people makes the greatest blunder of considering all previous workers that bring the water to 59 feet , as hopeless ones.The last man touches the pump and with one stroke , water flows out .People call the last man a hero , who brought the water but they have no sense to see through the invisible working of water having being raised to 59 feet from zero.
During the time period between two Incarnate saints , there are so many smaller saints of comparatively smaller capacities, but it is there work mainly that helps the future saint to do his work , the best.The greatest human blinder is this. People absolutely forget that they are indebted to workers in the past and they have begun their exertions not from a Zero, but from where their predecessors had left the mountainous work.
604.It is not small thing that people with absolutely no idea of God, Guru or Religion , get a conviction that there is some Higher power which can rule the destiny of the world and which on propitiation can help one come out of his calamities.Let them go to the Guru, only when they are under calamity and let them disappear as soon as it is over. A time surely comes when people will have sense enough to see," We are going in some hardship or another; why not then have a continued relationship with Mother ?? "
605.Such people may be worldly wise and intelligent , but in the religious realm , they are like savage like people, who go earn one day, most frugally pass certain days with what little they have earned , starve for two or three meals, and then again , go to work, abusing their families , themselves and their masters. A time comes when higher faculty opens up and like a citizen, they get an automatic idea that they must earn , that they must be in some service continuously. Each one begins to realise that obligatory duty has nothing to do with whether he has sufficient food stuff and money in the house to eat and spend or not. Thus , from forester's mentality , there is an improvement ,and people try to establish permanent relationship with God , Guru and Religion. And that is the true understanding about what Hindus called ," Nitya Karma " , like the Sandhyaa or a temple going of a Vaishnava or a Jain , or the "namaaz" of a Muslim or a Sunday prayer of a Christian.
606.People will laugh when I talk child like things .I will not talk like big guns. It is not that I do not know talking which would immediately cow down my audience and create an awful reverence , but I am fully aware that it leads to nothing practical., except raising oneself to a high pedestal.
607. Founder says," It is easy for a motor or an aeroplane , to round the whole city or the whole en-route circuit , but in the night, it is in the garage or a aerodrome. Not a foot out of its very same resting points." If you speak 90 lies instead of the former 100, it is a gain - a positive and solid gain. If you get wild only 5 times a month, instead of the former 10 times, it is a gain. If you now cheat 10 customers in a day instead of the former 20, you have achieved an improvement.You have made yourself and the world happier , at least nobler ; but how does your subtle most understanding about the different philosophies help you , except to give you some intellectual satisfaction , and a little reverence and name and fame??, if that does not help you to be or to make any better man ??
608. Children always want in a drama , kings and queens, armies and fights , gunshots , gaudy dresses , brilliant robs , loud voices and claps of "once more ". Digest for the daily diet is a symptom of internal disease. You can not protect your fields from animals , by sitting over a hillock of an unimaginable height at a distance , furlongs away. You must be in the midst of the field itself, watching every happening in any corner and taking away necessary measure.If you want to repair your motor , you have to lie flat under your motor and if you want to satisfy hunger , you have to blacken your hands with coals and soil and even burn your fingers to prepare your food. None else can do that for you , while remaining stiff and unbent. If smallest thing of the worldly nature is not achieved without the necessary humility , instruction and the a mastering of smallest details , without a determination and the persistent effect, how can religiosity, a bit whereof would save us from so many miseries permanently and perpetually, be attained without necessary care, anxiety and labour ??
609. Take it that for a true aspirant, going to any seemingly worthless details is sometimes necessary and even indispensable. I ask worldly people this thing. When a doctor with a rich car and finest suit and having a lucrative practice comes to you (a patient) and he says " I shall examine your urine ", and that to be talked of and examined by such a big man !! getting thousands of rupee per month !! The answer is, we are worldly-wise, but religiously idiots.
610. When there is illness, even a boy of twelve, goes on telling everything to the visiting doctor, till the doctor courteously silences him. He is ready for getting instructions, he is prepared to willingly submit to any discipline. If the doctor enforces ten things, he is prepared to observe twenty things. On the other hand, even the best so called disciples, almost 90 people out of 100 worldly people, do not reveal one true word of the real facts to their Guru !! In the religious world, people shout out and take medicine for stomach-ache while they know they are suffering from head-ache. There is no sincerity and no detailed rational working, no confiding in the doctor and no faith in the efficacy of the medicine itself.
611. Well then, remove all your muddle about religion and Guru. Under Mai-ism, there should be no haziness, and religion is a pure and simple thing, a science of Divine laws, more perfect, systematic, regular and effective and disciplinary that the medical science. Let there be no cloudiness- let it be a clear-cut notion. Religion is the science of mental cure and removing the soul-disease, soul-weakness, soul-impurity. It is more than enough if you have one-tenth of the serenity and preparedness and honesty of purpose, that you have with a doctor when you fall ill, while you approach religion or your Guru.
612. Founder is so much tired of the absence of this requirement, that he emphatically says : " Better no religion than sham religion ; better " nothing " than mere deceitful lukewarmness and tepidity ; let us not worry about God and Religion till we get thirsty and determined to have them. Let us not be whiling away our time about the Queen and Kind and the Penal Code, till we have some acquaintance with the Queen's and King's Attendants, and till we first know living as true citizens."
613. Let animal-man look and be known as animal without the religious garb. That animal will sooner or later, some day begin to hate itself and become man, but that lukewarmness and hypocrisy and self-deception shall never be remedied, even by best of men.
614. A soul-doctor id however much more than the body-doctor. He is something like a mother-doctor. The body-doctor has with you the relationship of money. Here, your being "better"- is a sufficient remuneration.
615. What a pity ! I have to be talking about the importance and requirements of the relationship of Guru to Guru !! Even music, a subject of pleasure, and even in some cases leading to immorality, begins with " Guru bina Kon Batave Gyan." " Without Guru, who would show you the way of wisdom?" But, I judge people from what they are today, in actual life and living, and not by what they know, speak and make exhibition of. There, the whole difference comes. I do not judge a student's cleverness by his fuss of school attendance, his troubling the parents with hundred requirements, with an intimidation of " have you got an idea ?" "your days are gone," how many hours he makes a show of reading, how many notebooks he consumes, how many books he purchases. I ill judge him by the rank he obtains in the examination. If he fails, I will give him the very same books and the very same lessons. He must master the first lesson, before he goes to the second. He must show, at least, pass-ability with grace marks.
AUTHOR : MAI SWARUP MAI MARKAND [ EDITIONS : 1952 & 2007 ]
The most appreciated representation of Mai-ism was at the Universal Religious Alliance World Congress held at Havana in Cuba from 23 October 1959 to 22 January 1960. Mai-ism was explained, discussed and commented upon in the World Congress by Revered Sister Duchesse Blanche Ledran, The Grand Chancellor of the Universal Religious Alliance. Mai-ism received the greatest approbation in this World Congress of the Universal Religious Alliance , which has a standing of over five decades. In fact it is one of the first most important universal religious institutes.
As stated in the Preliminary Report pertaining to the Congress held on 23 October 1959, the complete attendance at the Congress was around 3800 persons 2184 of which intergrated about 318 different official delegations, which came from 96 different countries. The representation was of 449 different sections and sub-sections of religious and various organisations. Further more , 43 countries had sent their official observers. Appreciation and truest understanding about Mai-ism by the said World Congress would be evident from these words; " We have received valuable literature from all quarters of the world, which amply reveals that the regeneration of man as at the hand, as well as that a new age ( Aquarian ) is being ushered in taking shape of a brand new Spiritual Civilisation. We recommend such sources of research. We recommend Mai-ism and the Mai-Institute of Santa Cruz West, Bombay - 54 India." ]
- EXTRACT FROM " MOTHER'S MESSAGE "- PAGE 40 - 41.